Getting ready for another trip! We will be heading out to see Grandma Mary and Grandpa Scott on Thursday while Daddy goes for a boys weekend at Lake Chelan. Mommy and Natalie are looking forward to a little R & R!:O) Things have been pretty busy here this summer. It seems like we're either gearing up to go somewhere, just getting home and unpacking or waiting for someone to get home from a trip or traveling for work. David is returning from a short trip to MI to work on the rental units he owns there. I know that although he worked hard, he had a little fun playing as well. :O) He had a nice time visiting with everyone and even got a chance to see Grandma Luey. Natalie and I spent the weekend, just us girls. Friday, I went with a friend to the Just Between Friends sale. It's basically a giant rummage sale. I found some great baby accessories for Natalie as she is just starting to pretend and want to "mother" her babies. I also found a few options for Halloween. I found a cat, elephant, and horse. I wears them all. Daily.:O) I also found a few books for her which turned out to be her favorite thing that I brought home. They were nursery rhyme books and a great series that I'm in love with- the lama lama series. I love the Lama Lama Mad at Mama book. It was perfect timing because Lama Lama whines in the book and we were just talking about whining..... It was good for her to hear it in a book too. Enjoy the videos- the first one is long- her reading her books. I think it's 5 minutes or so and the second ones are of her in her elephant costume singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider and riding her horse. It cracks me up! Enjoy!
Since we're so far away from our friends and family, we decided to create this blog to keep people updated on our lives and help us to keep in touch with everyone!
Monday, August 30, 2010
photos and videos...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment