Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I know, I know, I know
















I broke my New Year's resolution. That's pretty good considering I kept it up for 9 months. ( it was posting twice a month for those who don't remember) September was SUCH a busy month for us with heading to WA in early September for David's camping trip and fun with Grandma Mary and Grandpa Scott and then David and I to Chicago and Virginia to visit family and go to a cousin's wedding. It felt like there was hardly time to breathe! Our time in WA was nice, David had his boys time and Natalie and I got some R and R with Grandma and Grandpa. (not sure Grandma and Grandpa did with a 2 year old running around though!) Natalie spent time swimming in the hot tub and playing at a great playground near their house. We did make it to Lake Chelan, although we never hooked up with the boys... which may have been a good thing after hearing the stories! Natalie and I got into it on the way home from the lake and had Grandma laughing pretty good. On the way to the lake, Natalie had complained about the sun being in her eyes. So we stopped and I hung her blanket in the window to block the sun. On the way back from the lake, I put the blanket up before we left.










Natalie: Momma, I don't want the blankie in the window





Me: Well, when we drive out of the park, the sun will come in that window and will be in your eyes otherwise and we won't be able to stop and fix it.





Natalie: the sun is not in my eyes.





Me: that's because it's blocked by the mountain





Natalie: Oh- the mountain?





Me: yes.










Ten minutes go by and we have driven out of the park










Natalie: Momma, there is no sun coming in.





Me: that's because we're still next to the mountain. See, look out the window, see the mountain.





Natalie:Oh a mountain?.










Ten more minutes go by and we're pulling away from the mountain










Natalie with her head under the blanket, looking out her window: See momma, I told you.





Me: What? ?- (not paying attention)





Natalie: I told you the sun wouldn't be in my eyes.










Sure enough, we were away from the mountain and the sun was not in her eyes just yet. LOL!










Another Natalie story:










David picked Natalie uo at TC's and starts driving toward town.





Natalie:Oh, we're not going home?





David (surprised): no, we're going to the golf store, I have to get my club fixed





N: Oh, wonderful. I can pick a club for you?





D: sure





N: Ok. I'll pick out a club for you, M & M's for me, sounds like a plan.










Enjoy some of the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment