What a busy October!!! It seems that we only get busier as Natalie gets older!:O) We have enjoyed the start to our fall out here in CA. The weather is finally starting to cool down and feel fall like. A week or so ago, I took the day off work to go on Natalie's daycare field trip to the pumpkin patch. She had a blast. It was such a fun trip! We took a train ride, visited the petting zoo, enjoyed the slides and other climbing toys and picked out a pumpkin for decorating at daycare. The next weekend we went as a family to another more basic pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. Earlier this week we drove 1.5 hours to Truckee, CA to meet with Aunt Jessica for dinner. She was in Reno for work which is only 2 hours away! Natalie got car sick on the way there.... Very car sick. So that part was no fun, but she was right back to her old self immediately after and ate a great dinner! I posted some pictures from the summer on my picasa website but I'm having trouble getting the link on here. I will keep trying.
http://picasaweb.google.com/whitney.sowle/Summer2010?feat=email#
enjoy the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment