Reading "Big Wed Dog Cwippord"
Well, I think I can say that we are officially potty trained. We have an occasional accident here and there and we still wear a pull up to bed- we only need it about 2 times a week though. Whew! That was quite a process! I'm glad we're through the hardest part though. My sympathies to my friend Lisa who is just starting the journey.:O) Natalie and I had so much fun tonight. She is definitely not a baby any longer. I taught her how to use the mouse pad on the computer to play a computer game. She picked it up after two games and can now play the Clifford game on PBS kids independently. Talk about impressive fine motor control! Natalie's vocabulary continues to explode, but it's funny to see her reasoning sometimes. For example, she was watching Dora in our bedroom the other day while I was making dinner. She had been quiet for some time, so I went to check on her. She had gotten the box of band aids from the bathroom drawer and put them all over herself. She was whining about her boo boos (she didn't really have any under the band aids) but she wouldn't let me take them off. Half way through dinner, after two crying episodes and continuous whining, she let me take off the band aids that we covering nothing and miraculously she was just fine and back to her sunny self! LOL I had to explain to her that the band aids make the boo boos feel better; they don't cause boo boos. Pretty funny! We are getting ready to go to Wenatchee next week for a nice little get away. Natalie is excited to see Grandma Mary and Grandpa Scott!
No comments:
Post a Comment