Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bad Girl














































Can you tell the heels are a favorite dress up item???!!!??
I think we might officially be in the terrible two's... Natalie is gaining more independence and learning that she is able to think for her self and that she doesn't physically have to do everything I ask her to... Consequently she has been spending more and more time in the corner... The other night she opened her Skype conversation with Grandma Jill with: "Hi. I a sass box. I go in time-out. Mommy said knock it off, I go in time-out." Grandma Jill promptly began laughing and forgot to look away from the computer camera.
Natalie had a rough day at daycare today.... we wrote Ms. TC an apology letter. Natalie told me what to write. It took us 30 minutes, but here is the end result:


Dear Mi-Mi,

Um, I sorry to Ms. TC for doing get the pretzels down. I broke Diana's cup and made her sad.
Sorry. N-A-T-A-L-I-E (she spelled her name) I won't tinkle in garage. I tinkle Ms. TC's house in the potty chair. In the toilet. Sorry not to tinkle in the garage. Tomorrow probably open my ears. Love, Natalie.
LOL. Just thought I would share.:O) Things have been really busy here for us (does it ever get un-busy?) David and I have both been working longer hours (yuck!) and I have had some complicated patients at work that are taking more of my "off" time. I'm still enjoying my job though, it's just a little more busy and a little more stressful right now. I also have a new boss, whom I think is great. However, I think she's getting some pressure from upper management to try to increase productivity which means streamlining our day- which in my opinion really can't be any more streamlined or any more full. ahhhhh, ok. done venting, going to bed. I will try to post again this month. enjoy the new pics and check out picasa as I updated that too under Summer 2010.
















No comments:

Post a Comment