Nekked Driving!
Swimming in the driveway because the grass is non-existent and the weeds will pop the pool!
Jeeze Louises. The summer is just flying by!!! We had a great time out in WA with Grandma Mary and Grandpa Scott. We spent a few days in Wenatchee relaxing and then drove to Bellingham for David's cousin's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding, and we had a great time dancing the night away. Natalie took a late nap, work up as dinner was being served and cut rug all night long. We couldn't keep her off the dance floor. She helped close the party! I took some really cute pics and some video of her dancing with her grandparents, great grandparents and great aunt, but they're on My father in law's camera- I will post when I get a hold of them:O) We came back to a really busy week at work for me and David was out of town for 3 days. Natalie and I both got a cold and are just now recovering... That's pretty much the way it seems to go! Oh yea, and Natalie is getting 3 of her 2 year molars... She is crabby! The only thing that made her happy this weekend was clomping around the house in my 3 inch heels and painting her nails! She was vacuuming in her heels and underwear. I couldn't help but laugh. It reminded me of 1950's cleaning commercials. I took pics and will post when I get a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment