Hello everyone. Sorry it's been so long since my last posting. We've been busy and enjoying the nicer weather- although now it's HOT! Hope you enjoy the photos of Natalie helping with laundry:O) It's unbelievable how much time it takes to do something like laundry when she's awake. I fold it, she unfolds it and gives it to the dog. I put away her books, she rips them ALL out. I put away her toys and she throws them across the room. I do dishes, she pulls them all out of the cupboard. Seriously, it's never ending! LOL She is getting better and better at walking now. She can walk across the room without falling and can stop in the middle of her walking and not fall. She still doesn't have much direction while she's walking though. If she starts to turn while she's walking she generally goes in a complete circle and ends up where she started! We're hearing much more babbling now, just listening for that first word. LOTS of dadadadas. I won't be surprised if her first word is dada though. It must be because I end up spending the most time with her and we talk about when Daddy will be home and look there's Daddy. She is starting to give kisses, especially when she sees me give David a kiss; if I'm holding her then she'll lean in and plant a wet (open) one on me! She also "gives love" and essentially hugs you by putting her head on your shoulder. The funniest part though is that she also pats your shoulder while she's doing it. LOL. I think it's because I usually pat her back when I give her a hug and tell her I love her. So funny. She's still doing well at night. She goes to bed at 7:00 and gets up anywhere from 6:45 to 7:15ish in the morning depending on whether she hears me in the morning. She is still napping twice a day for about two hours total, USUALLY.:O) Well, I need to sign off for tonight, but I will leave you with a little video. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment