Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Walking and Pool-Time




Well, she is officially taking more than just one or two steps. More like five or six. She is much steadier than she was, but still makes me dive from wherever I'm standing/sitting because she starts out slow and then goes faster and faster until she crashes. AHHHHHH! I feel like I need to put pillows on everything! We purchased foam pipe insulation from Home Depot to go around our glass coffee table and we are going to try to put it on the edge of the tile step. We will see. So far all Hercules has done is rip it off and wave it above her head. David bought double stick tape thinking that would do the trick... Yeah right! He seems to have forgotten that our child is greater than the 97th percentile in everything including ripping things apart. We may have to try gluing.... We'll keep you posted! Enjoy the videos. Pay careful attention to Maizie in the pool video. You can tell that it was her pool last summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment