Just a few fun photos and a funny video of bath-time. Nothing much new to report. David had a busy week at work, with some big meetings with Union Pacific. I am a little slow at work, so I had a four day weekend this week. :O) We booked tickets to travel to see "Grandma Mary" and "Grandpa Scott" for Natalie's birthday, and booked our tickets to come to Michigan over the 4th of July. It's so unbelievable to me that she will be 1 year old in May. I cannot believe how fast time has flown. Everybody will tell you "they grow up so fast" but Holy Cow! It's like warp speed! At any rate, we are very excited to be spending her birthday with family and I'm sure Mary and Scott can't wait to show her off, as we haven't been to Wenatchee with Natalie yet. This weekend we are looking forward to laying low, going to church for Easter and seeing what the Easter Bunny will bring Natalie!
Since we're so far away from our friends and family, we decided to create this blog to keep people updated on our lives and help us to keep in touch with everyone!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Happy Easter!
Just a few fun photos and a funny video of bath-time. Nothing much new to report. David had a busy week at work, with some big meetings with Union Pacific. I am a little slow at work, so I had a four day weekend this week. :O) We booked tickets to travel to see "Grandma Mary" and "Grandpa Scott" for Natalie's birthday, and booked our tickets to come to Michigan over the 4th of July. It's so unbelievable to me that she will be 1 year old in May. I cannot believe how fast time has flown. Everybody will tell you "they grow up so fast" but Holy Cow! It's like warp speed! At any rate, we are very excited to be spending her birthday with family and I'm sure Mary and Scott can't wait to show her off, as we haven't been to Wenatchee with Natalie yet. This weekend we are looking forward to laying low, going to church for Easter and seeing what the Easter Bunny will bring Natalie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment