Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Birthday Month!




I can't believe Natalie is going to be 1 in just a few weeks. It is unbelievable how time flies! I thought I'd post a video of Natalie playing on the little slide that Grandpa Rick got her. She loves it!!! She is on it just about everyday and is good at doing it all on her own.:O) David and I are figuring out birthday plans. We are going to be traveling to Wenatchee on Memorial Day weekend to have Natalie's birthday with Grandma Mary and Grandpa Scott, and we really hope that Uncle Nick can make it to celebrate with us. We will be doing to whole cake, party hat, streamers bit and I'm pretty excited for it! I know Mary and Scott are excited to have us come. They might change their minds once they have a toddler in the house again! LOL! Just kidding, we have been reminding them that EVERYTHING needs to be out of reach! Then we will be traveling to Michigan over the 4th of July to spend some time with my family and head Up North for a little R & R. (much needed, it's been a while since we've had a "vacation") I'll close with a fun picture of Natalie on our zoo trip- (too funny, she just pointed at everything) and a video of her dancing... I finally got a little bit on tape!


No comments:

Post a Comment