Monday, March 16, 2009

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry...


Sorry it's been so long since my last post. We were in Chicago and then things have been very busy since we've been back! Chicago was great! It was so much fun spending time with our family. Natalie did great on the plane, both ways, especially considering she was teething on the way back:O(. We enjoyed our low key extended weekend and LOVED seeing Jess and Doug's new place. Natalie had fun with her Aunts and Uncles and even Grandpa and Kristi. Unfortunately while we were there we did find out that David's potential job in Seattle fell through, so we will not be moving from the armpit of America, at least not yet. Looks like we will be here for another year, but hopefully not much longer than that. Anyways- Natalie is doing well, she is a proficient little crawler now, VERY fast and so funny to watch! As you can see from the shot above, she is getting good at climbing on things and Maizie is still good at sharing! Natalie has started "dancing" to music now and it is hilarious to watch. I keep trying to get it on camera, but she crawls to me every time I turn on the camera- so no such luck yet. I will get it though, it's so funny! Well, I am feeling a bit under the weather so I'm going to head to bed a little early tonight. I promise I won't be as delinquent with my next post!

1 comment:

  1. Potential job in Seattle? Man...I am bummed that it fell through! It would have been awesome to have you guys in Washington!

    ReplyDelete