
Hello Everyone! Just a quick update as we are packing and getting ready to fly to Chicago in the morning for the annual Siblings Birthday Extravaganza.:O) We are so excited to see Aunt Jessica and Uncle Doug, Uncle Stephen and Aunt Candace and Grandpa Rick and Kristi, we can't wait! I am a little nervous about flying with Natalie this time, only because she is so mobile now. I know she isn't going to want to just sit for 4 hours! I think Daddy will be spending lot's of time "walking" her up and down the aisle:O) I also posted this cute little pic to illustrate WHY I am always nagging David to close the dishwasher once it is loaded. I think he gets it now:O) Hope you all have a wonderful week and weekend, and I will post again when we get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment