Since we're so far away from our friends and family, we decided to create this blog to keep people updated on our lives and help us to keep in touch with everyone!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Another day in the life...
Just a quick post to let you all know that we still haven't heard much on David's possible transfer to WA. We're just playing the waiting game. Today was a pretty good day... Irene, our daycare lady and her granddaughter were sick, so Natalie couldn't go to daycare so she stayed home with David. She is getting to be a proficient little crawler, very quick. She's also getting quick at standing up on things. Her right front tooth is in and can be seen when she's laughing; she has a total of three teeth:O) She is eating more and more solids, and is usually up for trying anything and everything. She still seems to prefer veggies over fruits, and likes water over juice. She's just learning to clap her hands and thinks it's pretty funny to try it in her high chair. This would be no problem except that she does it when you are trying to give her a bite, and I'm sure you can imagine the rest. Maizie really appreciates it though! Things are going well with my job. It seems to be a good company to work for. I am getting used to working part time... it still feels like I'm playing hookie when I don't go to work on Wed or Fri.:O) I suppose I'll get used to it! We're looking forward to our siblings trip to Chicago to visit Jess and Doug. Stephen and Candace will be coming too and we're excited to be spending a low-key weekend. Well, the laundry is whispering my name, so I had better go but I will try to keep you posted on any news we get about the potential move to WA. Keep your fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a great idea you two. I will be sure to check back and see how little Natalie is doing. Keep me posted on David's transfer status.
ReplyDelete