Friday, March 27, 2009

Moving along


Just a quick post to let you know that Natalie now has 5 teeth! two lower, and three upper. For this last tooth, we didn't even know she was teething. Totally different signs, she really threw us for a loop! She also took her first steps on Wednesday evening. She was standing holding on to the coffee table, turned and took two steps over to me! So fun! Grandma and Grandpa Sowle were on Skype (which is awesome by the way) with us at the time and were able to see it via web cam. Very exciting! I still think she's a ways off from really attempting walking on her own... she's really not a dare-devil, very cautious.:O) Not like me (so I'm told) when I was a baby. I am continuing to upload photos to the picasa site, so please check them out at your leisure. Here is the newest album link: http://picasaweb.google.com/sowletrain/Natalie3?authkey=Gv1sRgCNGJv6-XkK65pAE&feat=email# I think you can just click on it, or just copy and paste. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment