Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Natalie is crazy, crazy, crazy.

Thanks for the fairy dress up clothes Lisa!
One of my absolute favorite pics

How many pictures do I have of them together??? Maybe I'll do a Natalie and Maizie post next... an archive of the last 2 years.


Daddy needs a boa




Pretty fairy girl
















View from the pool at the hot springs state park by Tahoe


Fwimming!!!



Freezing and a nice view

fun with daddy
In an effort to encourage further potty use and compliance :O), I recently picked up a stack of new bathroom reading for Natalie. One of the books is a song book- Miss Mary Mack. If you are not familiar with the song, here is a short snippet: "Miss Mary Mack, Mack, Mack, All dressed in black, black, black, With silver buttons, buttons, buttons, All down her back, back, back." The story goes on in the same pattern for 11 pages. We all enjoyed reading it during our camping weekend last weekend (freezing at night, never again 25 degrees.) which, other than Natalie getting car sick and the freezing nights with no sleep, was great! Natalie had a fun, low key birthday, we had cake and sang happy birthday and went to Grover Hot Springs State park for an afternoon of swimming. Natalie had a BLAST! She had so much fun and was so fun to watch that David has decided that putting in a pool is a priority (we'll see). She squealed for literally the two hours we were there. She was jumping to us, going under water and even did some independent floating with her floaty! Any way, back to Mary Mack... We came home on Sunday and I ended up needing to go to work a half day on Monday afternoon (boo.) David stayed at home to unpack and play with Natalie. I was finishing up with a patient and I get this text from
David:
Oh my God, God, God, Natalie is crazy, crazy, crazy, We're having tea, tea, tea, and reading books, books, books, and washing puke, puke, puke.
LOL. What a guy! Can you guess what book they were reading???? And Natalie's favorite thing to say is "read 'gain"!












No comments:

Post a Comment