
Scenario: eating dinner in the kitchen-
David: " ohhhhhh, my back really hurts... can't clean up"
Natalie: " oohhhhhh, back hurts, can't eat."
David: " ohhhhhh, my back really hurts... can't clean up"
Natalie: " oohhhhhh, back hurts, can't eat."
Scenario: In Home Depot, choosing paint colors. Natalie has been pulling out the paint chips and "getting in trouble" for about 20 minutes. 30 minutes past bedtime.
Natalie: Pulls out all of the purple paint samples and drops them on the floor
David: "Natalie, you are being a bad girl, Momma and Daddy have asked you not to touch these."
Natalie: Still pulling out paint chips.
David: "You know what? Sit down, right here and no touching."
Natalie: Pulls out all of the purple paint samples and drops them on the floor
David: "Natalie, you are being a bad girl, Momma and Daddy have asked you not to touch these."
Natalie: Still pulling out paint chips.
David: "You know what? Sit down, right here and no touching."
Natalie: Sits down in the aisle with her hands in her lap
Random Man: walks down the paint isle, not paying attention to Natalie
Natalie: "Hi. I in time-out"
Scenario: Waking up in the morning- Natalie calls for Mommy.
Natalie: "Mommy????!!!!""
Whitney: "Coming honey!"
Natalie: THUMP
Whitney: Opens Natalie's bedroom door, Natalie is standing next to her crib.
Natalie: "Waaaaa. I fall out crib"
Whitney: "You fell out of your crib or you climbed out of the crib?"
Natalie: " I climbed out crib."
Natalie: "Hi. I in time-out"
Scenario: Waking up in the morning- Natalie calls for Mommy.
Natalie: "Mommy????!!!!""
Whitney: "Coming honey!"
Natalie: THUMP
Whitney: Opens Natalie's bedroom door, Natalie is standing next to her crib.
Natalie: "Waaaaa. I fall out crib"
Whitney: "You fell out of your crib or you climbed out of the crib?"
Natalie: " I climbed out crib."
Just thought I'd give you a little snippet of a day in the life of Natalie Sowle. What a funny kid! We are currently under construction AGAIN!!! (have we ever not been under construction?) Two weekends ago we tore down the back deck and prepped the house to be painted in the next few days and have the roof replaced. We have the new front door back, but it's not installed. It's in my living room. We are currently marking up landscape designs as well. I'm excited to see how the property is going to look when it's all cleaned up! We are planning a camping trip this weekend to South Lake Tahoe to get away and have a nice birthday weekend as a family. We are planning to throw Natalie a park barbecue party for when Grandma Jill is here. A little late, but it will be nice that Grandma can be there and that I will have extra hands! I recently printed a bunch of updated Natalie photos to send out to family and friends, but I haven't gotten to them yet... I also just had her official 2 year pics taken so I may wait until their back to send out all the pics. Here are some pics of her at Easter. Our friend Kevin Young took them and I think they look great. Hopefully I will be able to post some Natalie birthday camping pics and pics of the painted house with a new door next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment