Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sorry it's been so long...











Things have been crazy here in CA! Sorry it's been so long since my last post. We enjoyed celebrating Natalie's first birthday on her birthday with just the three of us and Maizie on her actual birthday. We tried a yellow cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles to see if she liked it any better than her cake in Wenatchee... She still went for the sprinkles and the preferred strawberries to cake! Things have changed a little bit for both David and I. David had a meeting with some big wig from his company who advised us to buy a house here because he see's good things in David's future with the company and want's to start having him try some different roles in the company. After talking about it with David and deciding that this move is going to be a little more permanant than we'd like, I decided to take a different job at an acute rehab hospital. I will be working full time again, but I know I will be enjoying it more and it will be a better fit for me. I put in my two weeks notice and start my new job on July 13th. Wish me luck! We also decided to expand our home search to single family homes. We just began looking at single family and found one we liked in a good neighborhood that was a forclosure. We got outbid, but there's still a chance it will fall through and we could get it, so keep your fingers crossed! Natalie is saying more and more everyday. Mary is here visiting and Natalie is enjoying her time with Grandma Mary. We are looking forward to our MI trip to see everyone and have some fun in Northport. We will keep you posted as we continue on our house hunt and of course with new pics of Natalie!

No comments:

Post a Comment