Hunting for Eggs
Natalie's mom is so cool. What a great snack.
I hope you all enjoyed the "Tinkle Tar" video. We are recovering from a fun filled week with Grandma Mary and Grandpa Scott and Grandma "P" (another Mary was too confusing and Pezzetti was a nightmare!) and Grandpa John. Natalie began running a temp on Saturday of last week, and was sick the majority of their visit. Not too bad, but enough to be up at night a few times. I was up with her as well, and so inevitably by the end of the week, I was starting to feel sick too. Bummer. I am slowly coming around, and apart from an occasional cough and a runny nose, Natalie is on the mend as well. Mary and Scott were such a big help with the house while they were here (and Natalie!). Scott got some plumbing and wiring/electrical done for us and Mary helped me unpack ALL of my leftover boxes. Yay! We didn't work them too hard though, they had time to set up and play with Natalie on her new swing set, take her to Fairy Tale Town and go wine tasting on Friday. Oh yeah, the Easter bunny also came while Mary and Scott were here, Natalie found her Easter Basket and looked out the window and saw Eggs in the yard. I was outside watching her from the front window and I could see her screaming "Eggs, I see Eggs Momma!" Pretty funny. She loved her Easter egg hunt and found all her eggs with only a little help. Natalie certainly enjoyed having her Grandparents and Great Grandparents around last week. We miss you all already! We are caught up on laundry and awaiting our front door's arrival! We purchased a new front door and it is being stained and finished as we speak! I'm so excited! I will post pics as soon as we have it installed. Enjoy some of the new pictures- I we did take some of Natalie in her Easter dress, but it's on Kevin and Tracy's camera and I still need to get the pics from them. I will post as soon as I have them.
No comments:
Post a Comment