Look at my beads!
Pretty girls with necklaces
Feeding Jenny
Feeding Natalie...
I am sitting on the couch this Monday afternoon, watching it POUR outside. it's supposed to rain for the next 4 days. This would be wonderful as sometimes the constant sunny weather (I know I'm getting eye rolls) can get a bit boring. Usually I would welcome a nice rainy day, even a string of rainy days... except for the fact that my roof needs to be replaced... :O( It is scheduled to be the next thing that the contractors work on... but they need to finish the other projects first. Boo. I hope they hurry up! David and I have been working on the laundry closet and mudroom closet this last weekend. Actually David has done most of it, but I did do some. We laid tile in the closet which turned out nice and we will be laying tile in the mudroom too once we have the closet mostly done. Here are some pictures. Nothing much new with Natalie- she is beginning to take more of an interest in her baby dolls- specifically my old Cabbage Patch doll. We dug out a new 0utfit for her (one of Natalie's newborn outfits) and Natalie enjoys "rocking" her, feeding her and burping her. She also likes to get her undressed... EVERY time I get the baby dressed! She thinks it's funny. Oh yeah- and I have to pass this along because I think it's hilarious- When we were Skyping Grandma Jill the other night, I asked Natalie to dance for Grandma. So she laid down on the floor and did the worm. No kidding. LOL! Crack me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment