Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas and Grandma Jill
















I am just now getting to writing about our Hawaii trip. It was awesome!!! We had so much fun and it was wonderful having Mary and Scott there. Natalie had a ton of fun swimming with Grandma and playing with Grandpa and Mommy had a ton of fun reading a book.:O) The weather was nice most of the time and we were able to do some sight seeing and went diving. The visibility was not the greatest because the island had had so much rain before we got there, and for the first few days, but we saw a ton of turtles which was fun and it was good to get back in the water again. It had been about 3 years since I had last been diving. Overall it was a wonderful vacation, very relaxing and much needed. Now we're shifting toward Christmas and getting ready for the Holidays. I have both my Christmas trees up, and pretty much all of the house decorated... It's always interesting trying to decorate a new house, especially since I don't feel like I have the furniture in its permanent place yet... I think it looks nice though. Natalie had a great time helping to decorate the house. She loved opening the boxes and had a great time decorating the tree. David unwrapped the ornaments, Natalie brought them to me and I put them on the tree. she could hardly wait to open the next ornament and if I took too long and she had to wait, she threw herself on the floor until it was time to get another ornament. it was pretty funny. Grandma Jill will be flying out for Christmas and we are very excited. It's been a while since Mom had seen Natalie and she has changed so much. She imitates everything, but also is starting to put together her own sentences. Her new thing is narrating what she's doing. She will be climbing on the couch and I will ask her to sit down. As she is sitting down she will go" no, no honey" It's pretty funny. Enjoy some of the Hawaii pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment