SO we did it, we made the move. Everything finally closed and fell in line and we are in our new home in Granite Bay, CA. So far things are going pretty well, although there have been a few bumps.:O) Like only one of three toilets working and the cleaning people not actually cleaning. But we're getting there. Most of the boxes have been unpacked, and the boxes that have not are waiting until we paint so I don't have to move things twice!. We have new windows now, the front deck has been ripped off as well as the giant stucco arch. The contractors have removed all the dryrot and bad boards and David cleaned out the front garden with the exception of the lime tree and the pomegranite bush/tree. The fron of the house is going to look very different when it's all said and done. I will post some before during and after photos for you all to see. We are doing well. It's nice being so close to work. We found a new daycare lady who we really, really like! She's great and Natalie is already learning so much from her as she runs her daycare like a little preschool. Natalie is imitating everything and is really into doing everything herself. Her latest is "all done mamma" or "not now". She is naming and labeling everything and wants to know what everything is. "Dat" she says pointing and then imitates the word you give her. Even after taking all my childhood development classes and learing what goes on, it's still amazing to see it in your own child. We are loving every second of her. She totally cracks me up. Lastly, I told you all I would keep you posted about the court date with her crazy daycare lady. It went ok at court, but we did just get the judgement and the judge says that we have to pay crazy lady $450.00. Bull sh** , but I guess he just looked at it as a straight contract dispute and basicly told us that we could pursue the other issues in a civil suit against her. We can always appeal. i'm not sure what we're going to do at this point. It makes me so mad I can't see straight when I think of having to give that woman one more cent of my money- but on the other hand, I don't really want to deal with her any longer and just want to move past it. We will see. Here are some new pics and sorry if they end up out of order:O) I can nnever remember just how to do it. Don't forget to check our other website, I finally uploaded some new pics to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment